Adhyayan assists Trusts to set up new and exciting schools delivering high quality education according to the current Gol framework.
There are five important phases to Adhyayan’s School Set-up service:
1. Orientation and Visioning: Helps Trusts understand what it means to run a high quality school according to current government guidelines
2. School Project Planning and Financial Management: Adhyayan provides a tailored service to design the schools’ vision and values, project plan, institutional set-up, cash flow statement and much more…
3. Support Services: Trusts receive support from Adhyayan in training of the teaching staff and administrators, child friendly infrastructure, parent education workshops, curriculum and assessment and much more…
4. School Launch: The plans are transformed into a living school, with children, its board, teacher and the community coming together to open its doors.
5. School Development: Adhyayan works alongside Trusts and the school management to achieve and sustain your school’s success and overcome its challenges, with the help of the Adhyayan School Self-Review and External Evaluation (SSRE) Diagnostic.
Some of the schools we helped set up:
Shri Manubhai A. Sheth English School, Ranpur
Tamarind Tree School, Dahanu
Children’s World Academy, Nagpur
Don Bosco International School, Mumbai
Shishuvan School, Mumbai
Gurukul Schools, Ranchi, Jharkhand